July 20th, 2016
Hire Heros USA has joined forces with Warriors on Track to provide a complete path for veterans suffering from PTSD or TBI.
Hire Heroes USA is one hundred percent committed to veteran and military spouse employment, which is demonstrated through our relentless focus on professional and personalized service. So, what sets them apart?
- Hire Heroes services are free and most are offered virtually, so we work with clients regardless of location
- Clients are individually-paired with a Transition Specialist – many of whom are veterans and military spouses and all of whom understand how challenging the job search can be.
- Hire Heroes offers services beyond the 1-1 assistance from a Transition Specialist, including virtual workshops, career fairs, webinars, a job board and more.
- Hire Heroes services don’t go away until the veteran or military spouse decides they no longer need them.
- The Hire Heroes job board houses tens of thousands of jobs posted by companies who have been vetted by our staff.
- Hire Heroes partners with companies that offer scholarships and training opportunities to veterans and military spouses.
- Hire Heroes has a network of more than 750 volunteers – most of whom work in corporate America, as entrepreneurs, or as federal employees – coach, mentor and mock interview clients to help them prepare for the job search.
Hire Heroes believes it’s more than just a numbers game. Each and every one of the Hire Heroes program participants has a unique story to tell, as well as a unique skill set to offer employers. Through their expert, personalized service and support, they help individuals transform their lives every single day.
Thomas Woods, founder of Warriors on track said “The one piece we didn’t have was job placement for our veterans after treatment in our program. With Hire Heroes USA, we have it.